Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome to our new site!



The picture to the left is me at 8 weeks when I "thought" I had a belly...

As many of you already know, I am 22 weeks pregnant. I am delighted to be over the first trimester and into the second with increased appetite and energy. I am restarting our blog site to keep you all posted with belly pictures and more. I thought it would be nice to list the things we still need in preparation to the arrival of little man Duca. We are registered at Baby's R Us; however, we certainly do not mind used clothing or anything else anyone would like to donate. If you can find an item on our list that is more affordable some other place then please let me know and I will take it off the registry. Lastly, there are a few items that Chris and I are interested in that are not available through either registry. We will post those in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment