
This picture is my most current belly photo at 24 weeks. It still doesn't look like much but feels like a transformation. I can't image what the next few months are going to be like! Despite feeling large everywhere, things are going pretty well. Chris and I picked up little man Duca's first Patagonia snowsuit and long underwear last weekend at the Patagonia outlet. Our neighbor's Dennis and Michelle, who recently gave birth to their beautiful daughter Elise, handed down 2 boxes of 0-3 mos clothes as well as an infant car seat! Chris and I have been working on the registry as best as we can without completely overwhelming ourselves.
Little man Duca has been a kicking machine lately and kicks harder when Chris attempts to feel the movement. At times you can even see the kicking! Again, I can't image what it will be like when there is less room to move around.
Mabel is dealing with this transition as best as she can. With a few sedatives added to her diet she is no longer destroying the house.
This week we have another ultrasound (US) to view the baby's lips and nose which we could not see from the first US because his hands were in the way. I of course was simply delighted to just see a full spine, intact head, and 4 chambers of the heart.
Nice Linds! Little man Duca he'll be a good weight belt!
ReplyDeleteOh you do have a baby belly! Yeah!!!!
ReplyDelete