Thursday, March 11, 2010

Exponential Growth


The latest belly photo at 26 weeks. This past week has been a "good week." Unlike last week when I was unable to hold anything down for 24 hours, this week I can't eat enough to feel full. Which, let me remind you, is the best feeling in the world for anyone who has had nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
The little man remains happy as a clam kicking his mother and "fist punching" his dad. I am a little nervous that he has yet to get off the night shift though. He continues to be very active in the middle of the night. I am hoping that all the practice I have had will pay off if this proves true.
Work has been wonderful. It has made a world of difference in my attitude and energy level returning to a normal routine. Mabel continues to hate us and targets things around the house. I feel horrible that she is so unhappy but I honestly can't blame her for being upset. Her life has completely changed too and not for the better. If you have any tips on dealing with severe separation anxiety in dogs then please send them our way. For now we will continue with Ativan and puppy Prozac!

1 comment:

  1. Alright guys...I'm ready for the next installment. Just sayin. Miss yous! ~Teen

    ReplyDelete